Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

“Shaun of the Dead”

I just watched this today after probably 14 years. I’m not even a huge zombie movie fan.

What a delightful little film! I’m in such a good mood now. It’s really really funny in that charming British humor that I love. Simon Pegg who plays Shaun is a fantastic actor and led the film so wonderfully. I feel like he did a brilliant job of showing his range from comedic to dramatic. The entire cast did a brilliant job, and it was entertaining all the way through. It’s just one of those little gems that doesn’t try to be something it’s not.

It also had really great makeup for the zombies. They actually did look pretty creepy. But really it’s the dialogue, creative and clever editing and humor that makes it so great.

What do you guys think about this film?



Submitted August 21, 2022 at 02:30AM by gypsyloveletter https://ift.tt/noNCc0z

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health