Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Witch (2015)

This movie scared the shit out of me so much that I’m genuinely having trouble sleeping so here I am. I’ve seen my fair share of horror movies but this movie really fucked me up in ways that haven’t been done since I was a kid and I watched The Conjuring. This movie is incredibly well acted, it relies on child actors for a good number of scenes but they really held their own here. The cinematography and score were also excellent. I really loved the way that the movie was lit, this along with the unsettling score created the perfect atmosphere for this creepy ass movie.

Let me know your thoughts on this movie and if anyone has any cool theories about this movie I’d love to hear them.



Submitted September 22, 2022 at 12:22PM by Huevos___Rancheros https://ift.tt/GnUBijP

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health