Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

28 Days Later… the first horror movie to have an affect on me.

So I watched it with my mum after she convinced me, and by the opening I was expecting it to be really stupid. I know it’s a movie, but surely if a maniacal scientist was begging you not to open something, you wouldn’t. Self-righteous pricks.

However I’m glad that my doubts didn’t win, and that I decided to keep it on. It’s one of the first movies that have really made me think after watching it. It made me wonder, “what if?” Usually I don’t expect horror movies to do this to me, because I find them very predictable.

Watching Selena bludgeon her team member (forgot his name) to death was pretty brutal too, it caught me off guard. Somehow it was a lot more gut wrenching than a gore movie where that’s the intention.

And don’t even get me started on the theme, just wow.



Submitted October 23, 2022 at 10:16PM by didsthecat https://ift.tt/wvzHRFg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health