Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I spent 5 days in Los Angeles photographing over 150 movie & TV filming locations

What started off as a short 2 day trip to see the Taylor Hawkins Tribute concert turned into a 5 day trip thanks to Hurricane Ian. I had a handful of locations I already planned to see but used my extra days there to see a ton more. Thought you all would enjoy these.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BnGHX32

Notes:

  1. yes, it starts off very 'It's Always Sunny' heavy. I promise there are other shows/movies.

  2. The location for Paddy's Pub was dressed for a shoot the next day. All the trash there is, apparently, not normal

  3. sorry if this album is missing something you were expecting to see, as this was my 3rd trip to LA I already have seen many of the more famous/older locations

  4. If you enjoy these and want to see more from other cities I've visited (as well as my previous LA pics), I do a daily post on IG (@hollywood_irl)



Submitted October 16, 2022 at 10:06PM by JohnLocke815 https://ift.tt/1buZoLC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health