Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is your favorite martial arts movie?

I grew up watching Jackie Chan movies, so many of my favorites are his amazing movies from the 90’s (Who Am I?, Supercop, Rumble in the Bronx, etc.) for the unforgettable stunts and unique humor. And how most every character of his is named Jackie.

But if I wanted to experience a well acted, emotional story with compelling characters along with exciting and memorable fight sequences, there is no doubt I’d choose Ip Man 2.

After the first one, I realized how great Donnie Yen is. Somehow, the second film tops that one. I’d even say, if you are unsure just watch the second one first, you can always watch the first one later. Not only is there perfect fight choreography by the legend Sammo Hung, he has a great role in the movie was well.

If you like action movies at all, you owe it to yourself to check this one out. I don’t always listen to RT, but the score of 97% is definitely appropriate.

What is your favorite martial arts movie?

https://imgur.com/a/oSPbCVv



Submitted November 14, 2022 at 08:17AM by Kelvin_Inman https://ift.tt/R8ZW2NE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health