Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies that were satire but weren't taken that way when released by many?

Last Action Hero - I think it flopped because people treated it as an average action movie rather than satire

Wag the Dog - it should have been obvious but I think most lost the fact that the movie was really about Bill Clinton and the bombing of Bosnia

Dr.Strangelove- I wasn't alive when this came out but I strongly suspect with it being so close to Cuban Missile Crisis, very few were laughing.

Network - I think the whole point of the movie for many was to just use the line "I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore."

Starship Trooper - some think this is a pro-fascism movie strangely



Submitted January 15, 2023 at 11:55PM by IamNotStupidUR https://ift.tt/xzlYkpj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health