Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie did you regret seeing?

For me, it was Justice League (Whedon cut).

12 year old me was very excited to see that film after seeing the trailers.

Come Christmas Eve, 2017, I went to see it with my dad and my sister.

It was boring and confusing (to the point where I fell asleep during the final battle).

At one point, I thought about walking out, but I didn't want to make my dad upset because he had already paid $40 for tickets.

Years later, I heard about the then unreleased Snyder cut of the film where everything looked different (the tone being darker than the version that was in theaters).

Come spring 2021, Snyder cut gets released on HBO Max, I watched it.

Much better.

12 year old me would've been jumping in excitement if he saw this version instead.



Submitted January 09, 2023 at 05:34AM by Rocko_fan93 https://ift.tt/AnFV79t

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health