Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Best cinema experience in your whole life?

What would you say was the best cinema experience you've ever had?

For me, it was probably the midnight screenings of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. The fact that those 2 films lived up to the hype was also crazy.

Close 3rd would be The Dark Knight Rises opening day. I remember how excited I was during my IMAX screening and nearly cried over the last 5 minutes of the film. I had followed the entire marketing of the film, from the very first Bane image, teasers, IMAX prologue, trailers, to online forums and discussion boards. Perfect ending to a perfect trilogy. TDK I also saw 3 times at the cinema opening weekend.

Honorable mentions: The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi. I was insanely hyped for the latter, and then the film started... "Your momma" joke in the first 5 mins. I immediately knew this was not going to go the way I think. Still an incredible and exciting night leading up to that midnight screening.



Submitted February 25, 2023 at 10:49PM by Gamer0607 https://ift.tt/tDMrNqg

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health