Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which movie sequel had the biggest drop in quality compared to its predecessor?

I have to go with Wonder Woman 1984. The first Wonder Woman movie was amazing. I was ecstatic about it when I came out of the theater. In fact I thought it was one of my favorite comic book movies of that year (the same year Logan, Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok came out). I couldn't wait for the sequel, especially with Patty Jenkins returning to direct.

Then WW84 came out. Holy shit. What a trainwreck. The movie was just awful. I couldn't believe it was written and directed by the same person who made the first one. I even caught myself thinking, "Who's the hack that put this together?!" while watching it. I had SUCH high hopes for it; in fact the trailer was one of my favorite trailers in recent memory.

I unapologetically gave the first Wonder Woman a 10/10. But Wonder Woman '84? 4/10. That has to be the biggest drop in quality between a movie and its sequel I've ever seen to date. What about all of you? Is there a bigger drop between a movie and its immediate sequel you can think of?



Submitted February 06, 2023 at 12:56PM by spaceraingame https://ift.tt/JhejINH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health