Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I wrote “Oscar Wars,” a new book about a century of scandals and controversies at the Academy Awards—AMA about the Oscars then or now!

I’m Michael Schulman, a staff writer at The New Yorker covering arts, culture, and celebrity. My new book, “Oscar Wars: A History of Hollywood in Gold, Sweat, and Tears,” covers nearly a century of Oscar history, from the Academy’s turbulent birth in the silent era through the envelope mix-up and the Slap. (I was in the balcony.) I’ve also been covering this year’s race for The New Yorker and will be at the Oscars on Sunday, in my glamorous Men’s Wearhouse tux. Ask me about the Academy’s wrongest decisions, most controversial snubs, or wackiest moments, about who’s going to win Best Actress this weekend, or about profiling people like Bo Burnham, Adam Driver, Wendy Williams, and Jeremy Strong for The New Yorker.

PROOF: https://i.redd.it/1xsydzy1e8ma1.jpg



Submitted March 12, 2023 at 12:00AM by MichaelSchulman https://ift.tt/41zuXdL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health