Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movie Jokes You Didn't Get Until Years Later

This might be a little niche, but inspired by this post, I was reminded of something that happened to me a couple weeks ago.

I was watching the original Men in Black just cuz, and it got to the part where Agent J (Will Smith) catches up to a fleeing criminal. He waves his badge in the guy's face and says "See this? NYPD! Means I will knock yo' punk ass down!"

I've watched this movie multiple times, but for whatever reason it was only on this viewing, 25 years after its theatrical release, that I realized he's make a joke: "NYPD means I will kNock Yo' Punkass Down."

Has anything similar happen to anyone else?



Submitted March 16, 2023 at 03:23AM by ferrous_second_vowel https://ift.tt/7KY654x

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health