Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Princess Bride.. a couple of things I noticed

Just watched The Princess Bride for the first time in years, and noticed a couple of things that I either didn't know or forgot about

-Fred savage asks 'who kills Humperdink?' to which the grandfather replies "nobody kills him". I previously though he was just messing with his grandson but in actual fact he was right, nobody does kill Humperdink

-Westly does nothing after dying. Inigo insists they need him to storm the castle but they could have done it without him (apart from convincing Humperdink to drop his sword)

-I never knew the Mark Knoppler soundtrack had lyrics until I watch the whole credits

-I found it fascinating that although it is set in a fantasy realm, Australia, Greenland, Asia and Sicily all exist

-Vizzini's plan of switching cups then watching to see if Westly drinks actually would have worked had only one cup been poisoned

Overall it still holds up



Submitted March 15, 2023 at 08:17AM by raresaturn https://ift.tt/P2STKaL

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health