Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I don't feel the same urge to watch movies in theaters after the pandemic, and it makes me really sad.

Hey guys! Just wanted to hear some thoughts, and maybe some reassurance on this. Going to see a movie in theaters by myself was one of my favorite activities to do and it's always been really therapeutic for me. However, after the pandemic, I can't really bring myself to watch anything in theaters unless I'm really excited for the movie and want to watch it on release day, or if I absolutely have to in order to avoid spoilers. Most of the time, if there's a movie I like in theaters right now (John Wick 4, Scream VI, Air, Creed 3), I just wait until it comes out on digital whereas pre-COVID I would try to watch every single one in theaters (sometimes even back to back). This makes me sad because I feel like I should support movie theaters and the movies I like, but the spark's just not there anymore and I don't know why. Have you had a similar experience post-COVID? Would love to hear some opinions on this!



Submitted April 13, 2023 at 06:49PM by Classic-Capital293 https://ift.tt/skVN726

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health