Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'm an old man and one of my top movies of all time is It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World from 1963.

One of my favorite movies of all time is: It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, which was released in 1963 when I was 14 years old. There was a big Cinerama Theater where I lived with a huge screen and to watch it like that was so cool.

If you haven’t seen it, this won’t mean a thing to you. I saw it at least twice that year (my mom let me take a bus to see it about 2 weeks later). It played several weeks once it left the big theater and I saw it again at least twice that season. I don’t remember the details (story of my life) but I know it used to play in the cheaper theaters on a regular basis.

I have 3 adult children who have seen it but none got nearly as excited as I was. My son’s wife, (son is 44 and his wife is 42) was the only person that I know who was familiar with it because her dad liked it also.

I’ve had VHS copies of it and at least 2 DVDs. The last time I watched it was a while back, and I was going through my big box of DVDs recently, and found it again.

The cast was lots of famous actors and actresses and unless you’re 40+ years old you won’t know any of them by name now, since most of them are dead. You might know the name Carl Reiner, who was a TV producer/writer/actor. He had a very small part in it and he died in 2020 at age 95.

Enough. See it if you can.

From our friends at Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_a_Mad,_Mad,_Mad,_Mad_World



Submitted April 12, 2023 at 08:36AM by LovelockMike https://ift.tt/9JPEd0Y

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health