Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Just found my original movie ticket stub (sadly, almost entirely faded) from The Matrix (April 2, 1999)

https://imgur.com/a/xKbeVz4

Original on left, sharpened version on right so I could try and make out more of the details. This thing will probably be entirely gone soon so I wanted to share it. There was a thread like this back around the time the reboot film came out and I knew I had this somewhere but couldn't find it!

I saw it at the then relatively new AMC Highlands Ranch 24, one of the first big megaplexes, which is why it says "Matrix24". The rest I can make out I think is Theater 13, 8:30pm, 4/2/99, Student, $4.75. If anyone has some other wizardry to better enhance the black bits I would be curious what else can be made out on there. This is a moment when I wish "Enhance" actually worked like the movies. :)

What an experience. Just seeing this ticket stub brings back a lot of memories. It was a different time and things were rapidly changing. This movie in particular had a huge impact on me, and obviously on the industry as a whole. It's amazing to me how well it still holds up after all these years (unlike this ticket stub!)



Submitted April 09, 2023 at 03:51AM by ciphersimulacrum https://ift.tt/IajH2SK

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health