Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What’s a movie that you’ve been postponing for ages, but when you finally watched it you were blown away

I watched Logan today, more than 5 years after it’s release. When the movie first came out, I remember watching the first 10 minutes before losing interest and never really found the motivation to finish watching until today. All of this despite being a huge fan of the X-Men movies.

Don’t want to get into too much detail but I’ll just say that no superhero movie was as emotionally impactful to me as Logan.

So, are there any movies that you never really felt like watching but when you finally did it made you think “okay that really was amazing. I now understand what the hype is/was all about”



Submitted May 15, 2023 at 02:18AM by kinginthenorth1994 https://ift.tt/0MWYH62

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health