Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Has a musical sequence ever moved you to tears?

A few years ago when “The Wizard of Oz” was released on 4K Blu-Ray, I bought it after my work shift ended and I returned home and loaded the disc into my player to sample the quality. “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” is sung by Judy Garland in the first five minutes of the film, and when it was over I noticed tears streaming down my face. I hadn’t seen the film in some time, and I totally forgot how beautiful Garland’s voice is.

A similar thing happened again a couple of months ago when I finally watched “Twin Peaks: The Return.” At the end of “Part 10”, Rebekah Del Rio gives a vocal performance as entrancing and emotionally powerful as the one she gave in “Mulholland Drive” 16 years prior. Incredible.

Has a musical sequence in a film ever moved you to tears?



Submitted June 11, 2023 at 01:50AM by Ill-Assistance6711 https://ift.tt/NwAd2Vm

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health