Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Name an actor you only like in one movie

I have a firm belief that even the actors I dislike the most will eventually stumble their way into giving a good performance in a good movie. Here are a couple one-hit wonders for me:

Mark Wahlberg - he generally gives me a total a-hole vibe, but Boogie Nights is a masterpiece and he’s perfectly cast in it. It’s also a movie he’s since disowned because it doesn’t align with his godly values or whatever. Like I said, a-hole.

Ryan Reynolds - I really despise how Ryan Reynolds seemingly plays himself in every movie he’s in. The space-horror movie Life is the only film I can tolerate him in, probably because he’s not in it that much.

Who are your one-hit wonder movie stars?



Submitted June 14, 2023 at 10:46PM by mindpieces https://ift.tt/iY86wSB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health