Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is a movie you can't watch again because it was just so disturbing?

I guess this is a bit subjective. Like what's weird and disturbing for me might not be so for you. But I will tell you, I'm not going to watch Requiem for a Dream again.

I feel like I'm going to think about it over and over and some of those images won't leave me for a while. I feel attacked by that film.

There is a whole fatalistic feeling to the whole movie, as if all the terrible things just have to happen and there is no escaping it. Some people say it's an anti-drug movie but to me it's too disturbing to be some kind of educational movie. It's more like a nightmare of a psychotic person.



Submitted June 24, 2023 at 08:45AM by -janusjanus- https://ift.tt/WZDI1U2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health