Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

This is the end is one of the greatest and most original comedys of all time

I remember watching this in theaters with my friends when it came out and holding my sides laughing. The entire theater was cackling the whole time. I re-watched it for the first time in years an holy shit does it hold up. The style is definitely similar to the other Rogan comedy’s of the past but the concept is what sets it apart. The idea to have the actors play exaggerated versions of themselves is brilliant but what really sticks out to me about the concept, is that the movie allows for each star to shine. Danny, Seth, James, Craig, Jonah and Jay all have they’re own moments throughout the movie and no one seems to overshadow the other, with the movie producing some truly iconic scenes and lines (the cum scene stands out) The movie did run on a bit long but it shockingly does a great job of keeping you on the edge, wondering what will happen next. I certainly wouldnt say it’s predictable. I haven’t seen a comedy since it that made me laugh as hard.

Thoughts?



Submitted July 10, 2023 at 12:32AM by Asphaltjungle33 https://ift.tt/NqkduOy

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health