Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What's a joke in a film that you didn't get for years or had to look up?

For instance, I watched Speed for the first time a month ago after avoiding it for 20 years due to the premise, and absolutely loved it. Great action, humor, and characters.

However, I was scratching my head over Keanu's quip at the end when Dennis Hopper's character gets beheaded on top of the train: "Yeah, but I'm taller."

I was thinking to myself that it didn't make any sense, as Dennis was higher up on the train. It was only when I googled it after the movie that I realized it meant "I'm taller than you because you just lost your head." Not my proudest moment.



Submitted July 01, 2023 at 11:28PM by square3481 https://ift.tt/KQm283g

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health