Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Whats an unpopular movie you enjoy?

I watched Tim Burton’s Mars Attacks the other night and found it pretty funny. I liked the leading cast without there being a main cast member of the movie. It felt like I was watching a play a lot of the time - the actors were cast well, the aesthetic was there (aside from the 90s animation lol), the writing was funny and I could almost picture the script as they were all acting it out. Perfectly performative without feeling stupid, the exact right amount of ridiculousness. I googled it only to find it was mostly terribly received and badly rated, which surprised me because as corny as it was I genuinely enjoyed it.

What’s a movie you’re fond of that most people roll their eyes at or hate?



Submitted July 04, 2023 at 06:57PM by _acrazycatlady_ https://ift.tt/rBvPn0s

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health