Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I Miss Gene Hackman Appearing In Films.

I have been watching a lot of movies lately with Gene Hackman and I must say I miss him.

I watched Hoosiers, Enemy Of The State, The French Connection, Mississippi Burning, The Royal Tenenbaums, and I must say, Gene Hackman is the best part in every film. No matter how big or how small the role is, Gene Hackman will always delivered no matter how bad or great the movie is. Hackman is also unusual in that he doesn't have the leading man looks, but yet, people still watch him and don't give a f

It really sad that Gene Hackman retired in 2004 with Welcome To Mooseport but I must say, I think him retiring just added more mystique to Hackman. He didn't died while making a film or make a grand film to cap off his career, no he just faded into the sunset, probably contempt with his career and us fans just pray to the movie gods that he would come back just for 1 more film, (I feel personally this also rings true with Jack Nicholson, he just faded into the sunset, and we all want them back).

Gene Hackman is really one of the best.



Submitted August 30, 2023 at 06:13AM by FreshmenMan https://ift.tt/EYpVwMG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health