Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the most painfully average/mediocre/meh movie you have ever seen?

Name a movie that you find incredibly mediocre and middle of the road. A movie that you don't love but you don't hate either. To you, it just exists. For me, that movie is Sweet Home Alabama, a romantic comedy from 2002 starring Reese Witherspoon, Josh Lucas, and Patrick Dempsey.

Sweet Home Alabama isn't necessarily bad. It does have the charm of Reese Witherspoon and I do see it appealing to some people, but I found it to be dull and forgettable. Still, I find it hard to be mad at a romantic comedy from 2002 but it's hard to find anything really that good about it either. It's just so bland.

What are some movies that make you feel like this?

​



Submitted August 30, 2023 at 03:49AM by ggroover97 https://ift.tt/YNPuBij

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health