Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Which movie had such a convincing villain or creep that you can't enjoy that actor in anything else?

For me it was Gladiator and Joaquin Phoenix. I so intensely disliked that character that I can't unsee it.

Even when he played Johnny Cash (and by all accounts did a great job) I kept getting the creepy vibes from his obsession with his sister in Gladiator.

On the plus side, it made his Joker portrayal even more sinister and disturbing for me because it feels so true to the persona that I equate with Phoenix's every performance post Gladiator.

Have any other actors nailed a role so completely that they are forever typecast as a unlikeable, creepy, or just evil?



Submitted August 29, 2023 at 03:16AM by Vegas_off_the_Strip https://ift.tt/eGrJoum

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health