Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Have you ever watched a sequel without realising it first?

This will be a weird one. I just watched A Haunting in Venice , I loved the film even though it diffrent to what I thought from trailer. I thought "Oh its a murder mystery story but then a real horror" only to realise "its a murder mystery" but i loved it.

Got home googled it as I wanted to see if any sequels were planned. Then I find out it was the third in a trilogy : Murder on the Orient Express in 2017, Death on the Nile in 2022, and A Haunting in Venice in 2023

The film made perfect sense watching it than I didn't know till after. Just bought other 2 on amazon video to watch in future.

But it got me thinking has anyone else done that accidentally watched a sequel but didn't realise it till after? Obviously movies called 2 or 3 ect.. at the end you know bit not all sequels use numbers.



Submitted September 24, 2023 at 12:42AM by SSJmole https://ift.tt/Sn0EDxh

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health