Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies so bad that you're acutely aware you are watching a movie?

We tried to watch Heart of Stone this past weekend. Struggled through the horrible cliche-ridden, nonsense buzzword dialogue opening and then shut it off. I could not at all get I to the premise or suspend reality to believe what was happening on screen.

Other movies like this that I couldn't even watch more than 15-20 mins without laughing at it and turning it off were Jupiter Ascending (and I LOVE both Mila Kunis and sci-fi) and Red Notice.

What movies would you describe in a similar way? Also, if you enjoyed any of the movies listed, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts.

Obviously, I haven't seen any of these in full, and perhaps they get better, but probably not (for me).



Submitted September 07, 2023 at 10:25AM by truthpooper https://ift.tt/kbNmKPB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health