Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Talented Actors You're Surprised to Find Out Were Struggling For Years Before Hitting Big.

My previous post became about actors who've hit big yet struggle to find roles. Initially, I didn't plan on that but the responses were too good for me to delete so I kept it up.

This is the post I intended to make; incredibly talented actors who you've found out were struggling for years before becoming famous. Now, as I said before, a lot of actors struggle, to the point they wounded up being homeless for years. But what surprises me are some whom you'd assume would have made it big immediately, only for them to wait until they were much older. My immediate examples I listed before were Jeremy Strong (too "ugly", hit big at 39), Pedro Pascal (too "latino", hit big at 38), and Jon Hamm (too "old-looking", hit big at 36). These guys were highly talented and yet superficial stupidity cost them nearly a decade of trying to find roles.

Hope I worded it better this time.



Submitted September 13, 2023 at 02:30AM by HotOne9364 https://ift.tt/Bxil2HX

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health