Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie character wasn't the lead but they instantly stole the show?

Krunk from The Emperor's New Groove is the first that comes into my mind in this category!

What I love about Patrick Warburton as a voice actor, is that he can use his natural speaking voice and any lines you give him he turns into comedy gold with his line delivery. Along with his comedic pairing with Eartha Kitt as Yzma, it was literal perfection that I sometimes enjoyed their scenes more than I did watching Kuzco and Pacha building their friendship.

Don't get me wrong, I loved watching Kuzco's development from the amount of time he spends with Pacha as he learns to recognize the horrible person he used to be through him.

But Krunk's absurdity and Yzma's irritation of it had me rolling on the floor laughing my butt off! 😂😂😂



Submitted September 18, 2023 at 08:06AM by phantom_avenger https://ift.tt/pigmRz7

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health