Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the worst cinema/theater experience you've endured?

I took my mother to go see FNaF (Five Nights at Freddy's) and it is quite possibly the worst experience I've had in any cinema.

I thought a woman bringing a baby to see Ghostbusters Afterlife was bad enough but FNaF was a whole new level.

We had these group of 5 "adults" aged about 14 - 16 and throughout the whole film they were giggling, making "jokes" and yelling and kicking the chairs behind us.

Even during the tense moments of killings in the film, all you could actually hear was "only in Ohio, hur hur hur hur, was THAT THE BITE OF '87".

Then once the filmed ended they cheered and sang the lyrics to the song playing out loud.

So I ask again, what was your worst experience?



Submitted October 29, 2023 at 12:01AM by w_paskee https://ift.tt/qgEuUKA

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health