Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Things that people do only in movies

I have seen this trend in so many movies that I have lost count. Here are few..

Hanging up a phone without saying bye/talk later etc..just hang up. And of u are a gang lord, don't even say anything when u even pick up...listen to whatever the other person is saying...and hangup, again, without saying anything.

After a passionate sex on bed under the sheets, just roll over once u are done. No bathroom run to get a quick wash...wipe everything in ur sheets. I hope they wash everything next morning.

Turning ur head while driving. I can't turn my head and talk for more than a second...

These are smaller thing...but makes mildly uncomfortable..what do find impractical in films?



Submitted November 27, 2023 at 12:15AM by deadly_popsicle https://ift.tt/hMdS0L2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health