Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Watched the unrated of Bad Santa and it's a completely different movie. What's the best "alternative" version of a movie you've seen?

I've watched Bad Santa pretty much every Christmas since it came out and thought it was freaking hilarious. This weekend I ended up watching the unrated version and holy shit is it a completely different movie.

I've never really thought about it before, but I was blown away by how a different score and some additional scenes can damn near change the genre of the movie. What used to be a raunchy comedy with tons of laughs turned dark and depressing in an instant.

I don't know if I'll go back to the unrated version, but now I'm curious what other movies have a similar outcome when comparing their unrated/director's cut/etc. versions.

Also, I'm not talking about things like Waterworld's Ulysses Cut. That version doesn't change the entire tone of the movie, just adds to it. So what are some other movies that are completely different when you watch an alternate version?



Submitted December 18, 2023 at 01:23AM by 10fttall https://ift.tt/NcE0sQ2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health