Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Went into The Peanut Butter Falcon blind with no idea of the plot, came away so impressed.

I've seen many posts where this movie came up and over the last several years Shia Labeouf seemed to crop up in news for allegations of abuse and overcoming addiction. He wasn't on my radar at all. After watching this performance, I'd like to watch more of his movies.

The actors were all so natural, especially Zack Gottsagen's performance. When the final scene started I really thought Tyler had died and Eleanor and Zak were making way to a new inspired life in Florida.

I love these types of movies - just a really good story and actors comfortable in their roles. PBF has the same feeling to me as the movie Driveways with Brian Dennehy and Hong Chau.

What other movies are similarly satisfying?



Submitted January 02, 2024 at 10:32PM by BringMeTwo https://ift.tt/qK1L38M

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health