Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

[Discussion] The Babadook

My girlfriend and I had a scary movie night that ended with The Babadook. This movie hit home for me. I've always struggled with a sudden death of a friend a few years back and this movie made that feeling of grief into a monster. One that ruins your relationship with your friends, makes you lose, affects your loved ones and kills your dog (movie joke, didn't actually kill my dog). My girlfriend, as she's never been through an event such as a death of a friend, really enjoyed it as well and loved the symbolism.

I really recommend this movie to anyone who wants to see what grief incarnate would look like. Let me know what you think of it!

It's on Netflix if you're interested. I'm not sure if that violates the rules or not.



Submitted July 30, 2016 at 11:51PM by WadeErich http://ift.tt/2alTj7O

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health