Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'm actress Julie Carmen aka Regine Dandridge in Fright Night Part Two, and Linda Styles in John Carpenter's In The Mouth Of Madness. Since it's HALLOWEEN, you can Ask Me Anything!

Hi, I'm actress Julie Carmen. I'm most known for playing ‘Regine’ in the original cult classic Fright Night Part Two, the metaphysical editor, Linda Styles, opposite Sam Neill in John Carpenter’s, In the Mouth of Madness, the Puerto Rican mother, Jeri Dawn, with ten minutes to live in John Cassavetes,’ Gloria), the opinionated wife, Nancy Mondragon, in Robert Redford’s, Milagro Beanfield War, environmental revolutionary ‘Nina’ in the HBO series, Dream On) and Peter Fonda's 'young' girlfriend in the upcoming romantic comedy You Can't Say No.

As it's Halloween, I wanted to give you all a chance to ask me anything! BUT I suspect you want to know WHEN and WHERE to finally SEE cult classics Fright Night Parts One and Two THEREFORE, this clever crew from the UK compiled ten hours of super high quality footage into a documentary 'YOU'RE SO COOL, BREWSTER' that is being released TODAY only through their website

Any classic horror fans out there with questions about our make-up, music, choreography, costumes and co-stars? I'd love to share all the gory details. :)

Proof: https://twitter.com/JulieCarmen3/status/791705604679045120

More proof: https://twitter.com/JulieCarmen3/status/791441392140636160

Here is my IMDB



Submitted October 31, 2016 at 11:05PM by Julie_Carmen http://ift.tt/2f59NSV

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health