Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie have you watched more time than any other movie and why?

A previous posters question made me think of this question. I have watched Sandlot more times than any other movie in my lifetime and Back to the future and Blank Check I think comes in at 2 and 3. The reason being it was my favorite movie as a kid and would constantly watch it over and over and it was the perfect cast of characters and story line to make for an epic and memorable movie with lots of replay value and quotable lines. I don't know how many times someone would ask me how long something would be and my answer was "forever, forever, forever" in the goofy squints voice.

Yeah Yeah, squints, smalls, Ham, rodriguez and the rest. A perfect movie. So how about you?



Submitted December 30, 2016 at 09:06PM by TimeForPoolParty http://ift.tt/2hTN8JG

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health