Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Using Rottentomatoes, what is the lowest-rated movie that you actually like and will defend until your death?

Mine is Diana from 2013. Netflix recommended it to me based on my interest in their "The Crown" series. And so I tried it out. I loved every second of it! Sure, Naomi Watts didn't really look like the late Princess Diana, but acting-wise she had it down.

It showed the last two years of her life, and how lonely and vulnerable she was after the divorce with Prince Charles. She then finds "the love of her life" and it leads her down the path that led to her tragic death.

And then when I decided to see what the critics thought of it on RT, I was shocked to learn that it garnered near universal critical contempt! 8% on RT! Tsk tsk tsk.

I still liked it. I don't care.

What about you?



Submitted January 22, 2017 at 09:09AM by SabseBadaLaundaybaaz http://ift.tt/2jD164d

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health