Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

10 Cloverfield Lane was one of the most terrifying movies I've ever seen

Usually when I go for scares in a film, I don't go for horror. I go for thrillers, the type of scare that keeps you grounded and on the edge of your seat. The kind of stuff that pulls you in because you wonder how the characters are going to find their way out of the bind their in. 10 Cloverfield Lane accomplished that in a way I've never experienced in a move before.

I'll keep it spoiler-free for those that haven't seen it, but there have been few films to keep adrenaline pumping through the entire movie. 10 Cloverfield Lane had my heart pounding in my chest from nearly the beginning all the way until the credits rolled. For such a small cast and setting, they really made it engaging and kept you on your toes constantly. I knew of the ending to an extent, but nothing beyond the concept. I was still completely taken off guard by how things got to that point, and even when the ending happened I was taken aback by what was happening. Suspense and tension can really draw a person and are probably some of the most powerful tools a storyteller can use. The use of them here was almost masterful in execution.



Submitted March 26, 2017 at 08:52AM by Onatu http://ift.tt/2mCZkEZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health