Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I give you my Ultimate Spooktober Movie Collection

Ultimate Spooktober Movie Collection

Over the past few years I have meticulously curated a list of over 700 films grouped by release year from 1910-2018 to choose from during my annual Spooktober movie marathons. I’ve included monster movies, creature features, classic slashers, killer thrillers, murder mysteries, paranormal possessions, supernatural suspense, haunted houses, frightful foreign films, alien invasions, survival horrors, psychological mind-fucks, sensational violence, gruesome gorefests, video nasties, brutal black comedies, and family friendly frights.

The list can be filtered by date-range, MPAA ratings, Rotten Tomatoes scores, and even by streaming service availability making it easier to find something to watch.

I invite you to have a look over this list in hopes that you might find something new to watch this Halloween season or revisit a forgotten favorite. Better yet, if I’ve left anything important off list this, or if you have any obscure favorites you would like to suggest, please let me know in the comments so I can include them.



Submitted September 20, 2018 at 05:40AM by SerTC https://ift.tt/2Npk54d

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health