Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

"Surf's Up" (2007) is unironically one of the best comedies I've ever seen

I just rewatched it recently, having first seen it in the theaters when it first released, and my god, as someone who doesn't find a lot of comedies to be all that funny I have to say that this is easily one of the best one's I've ever seen. The jokes are both in your face funny and subliminally funny in that it took me a couple of viewings to actually catch them, the characters are really good, especially the side characters, the fact that the whole thing was shot in a mockumentary style only adds to the already cool and unique atmosphere, then you add on that it has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in an animated film, and you easily have one of the best and most underappreciated comedies I've ever seen, and I would highly recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it!



Submitted August 18, 2019 at 03:30PM by ThereGoesJoe https://ift.tt/2Z9Mhcv

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health