Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I watched Memento (2000) for the first time and - ironically - I don't think I'll ever forget it.

I've always sucked with watching movies. I always loved Chris Nolan, mostly because of Batman, but I have never watched any of his other films besides TDK trilogy and The Prestige. So, I see that Memento is on YouTube and I just went in blind and I'm so glad I did that.

This film may be 20 years old now, but I still don't wanna say too much. It's about a man with short term memory loss trying to find the person who murdered his wife. The presentation of this film is what makes it such a unique and original experience.

This is Nolan's 2nd ever film and its soooo good. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and do so. Don't read anything about it. Go in blind like I did. It's a way better experience.

If you have seen it, please, let's talk about it. None of my friends have heard of this movie lol



Submitted January 27, 2020 at 05:24PM by BobGoddamnSaget https://ift.tt/2t0RY2x

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health