Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Da 5 Bloods (Spike Lee) is legitimately one of the worst movies I've seen of the last decade

I sincerely do not understand how this movie received positive reviews. It has a terrible script with cringey dialogue, over the top acting, one-dimensional villains, and ridiculous gun battles. For a movie that's supposed to be a vehicle in shedding light on Black Lives Matter and African American culture, it also surprised me how poorly they depicted the Vietnamese culture with dots of racism about their people.

I generally like Spike Lee's movies, but this seemed like a parody of a movie he'd make. I don't typically feel compelled to post negative comments about a movie, but I couldn't help myself this time.



Submitted August 25, 2020 at 10:22AM by livefree27 https://ift.tt/31n4Uy2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health