Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think it's already been said before, but "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World" is a masterpiece.

It's become one of those movies that, if it's on TV, that's what I'm watching. Today I caught it at the beginning and decided to watch it with subtitles, which I've been doing lately and it changed so many scenes for the better! Scenes that had a lesser meaning to me I finally understood and had it totally wrong. There is not a wasted scene in that movie and the plot line about Hollom and his curse was so much deeper than I'd realized. What a fantastic piece of art. Unarguably one of both Russell Crowe's and Paul Bettany's greatest roles with a flawless supporting cast, especially the kid that played Blakeney. Bravo!



Submitted October 30, 2021 at 10:50AM by 33JimmieLee33 https://ift.tt/3msGOMJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health