Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Who else can’t get enough of going back to the theaters??? Long live movies!!

Absolutely corny, I know, but seeing movies like Dune, Titiane, the French Dispatch, etc in theaters with friends over a bag of popcorn has been one of the happiest and most fun activities in recent months. Nobody had a good pandemic, and while I appreciate a good HBO/Netflix series, nothing beats a kickass movie. One of my favorite feelings in life is leaving the theater with your friends so excited to get a drink and talk the night away about what everyone thought of it. I hope we’re able to keep movie theaters around for good, they’re irreplaceable.

Edit: sorry for the sentimentality of all of this, but I love hearing your cinema stories! What’s everyone’s favorite part about being back at the movies?? :)



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 12:03PM by Sarcastic_Source https://ift.tt/2Zm0Ujc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health