Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anyone here a fan of Treasure Planet?

If you are, I like you already!

And also, if you do love the film, I was hoping I could share my video edit with you all. I literally just made it over yesterday and today.

I don't know about you, but damn that film is so underrated. It was literally my childhood film and I still love watching it now, at 27(f). It tackles so many themes whilst keeping as it's priority the theme of finding yourself. It's one of the few animation films of it's time where it wasn't an aim to have the main protagonist fall in love, and instead focuses on his journey. That's what I love. He wants to make his mother proud. To show her that he is capable of doing the right thing.

And let's not forget my favourite part, the antagonist who is totally not the antagonist, and yet you find yourself indecisive as to whether you should trust him throughout the whole film. And then he comes and surprises you with his beautiful words of comfort, support, and encouragement.



Submitted August 12, 2023 at 11:47PM by LexiEvans https://ift.tt/Y9rOqj6

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health