Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Arrival is one of the best movies I've ever seen

This is probably a really dumb opinion to most, but I just finished it and wow.

I think the depth of the story telling is put together beautifully. The slow realization of the viewer to the power that Louise has, and the flashes of her use of it. To little bits of lines that make sense much later, and the death of Abbot being taken in stride without immediate explanantion. I think the story was just wonderful.

It's really not what I expected out of a high budget, blockbuster movie with famous actors.

The idea that the aliens were there to teach us a language, to skew our perception of reality so we can help them later, doesn't really sound complex on paper, but I really think they did a wonderful job putting this together.



Submitted September 05, 2023 at 04:03AM by burlysnurt https://ift.tt/n7IqOKz

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health