Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Is Doc Holiday the coolest movie character of all time? (Tombstone)

Doc Holiday (Played by Val Kilmer) is my favourite character from any movie.

The epitome of badass and cool, practically every line Doc has in the movie is iconic and the performance of Val Kilmer is Oscar worthy in my opinion.

“Your a daisy if you do” “I have two guns, one for both of you” “I’m your huckleberry” “I’m in my prime” are just some of his amazingly quotable lines.

Heath Ledger’s joker and Colonel Hanz Lander (Christoph waltz), are the only other characters I can think of that come close in terms of scene stealing.

I would be happy to hear other opinions on coolest characters/performances I could check out?



Submitted September 22, 2023 at 05:10AM by InterviewBitter1647 https://ift.tt/UfGazDm

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health