Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Movies for girls night when you've watched literally everything?

We've watched every (good) rom com to ever exist. I can't think of anything else to watch. Sometimes we rewatch 2000s classics, like legally blonde, mean girls, even grown ups.

I want something feel good, 2000s style, easy going and fun, maybe even raunchy i dont care. I don't mind rewatching but it'll have to be a certified classic.

P.S: I'm not exaggerating when I say I've watched everything. Thanks in advance.

Edit: changed old classics to 2000s classics Edit 2: I'm sorry if I don't get to reply to all your comments although I read all of them, I'm just receiving an overwhelming amount rn 😅 but thank you all!

And to clarify, my friends are really picky and generally not that much into movies, anything before the 1990s is unwatchable for them. Thank you again



Submitted September 11, 2023 at 03:46AM by wara2dawali https://ift.tt/2EXAHUq

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health