Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is a film moment that you had a physical reaction to?

When I saw Gravity, I had two moments where I became aware of my own physical reactions. At one point in the middle of the movie (I cannot remember the exact circumstances), I realized I was gripping the arm rest incredibly tightly. At another point, towards the very end, when she took her first steps on solid ground, I exhaled very deeply, which caused me to realize I was holding my breath.

I also remember the first instance of one of the robots transforming in the first Transformers. When it happened, I remember sort of simultaneously pulling back and up in my seat with astonishment, then immediately looking around to see other people's reactions.

Granted, I have physical reactions in the movies all the time, but the ones I've mentioned here were more extreme than usual and they stick out in my mind.

Do you have any moments like this you can relay?



Submitted September 14, 2023 at 08:14AM by --TheForce-- https://ift.tt/5uO0PMZ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health