Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

21 and 22 Jump Street remains as some of my favorite comedies ever

I rewatched both these movies after a lot of years and fuck I still love them. I think 22 jump street was the end of the comedy era in Hollywood. I maybe wrong but comedies are dead. They are mostly bad or people just don't see them. Weird because comedy or romcoms or buddy comedy movies were always so successful and boom suddenly they stopped. I miss the 2000s and early 2010s man.

But coming back to jump street, 21 jump street is iconic. Can we call it iconic? I mean Johnny Depp's cameo is enough to call it iconic.

" You see this nose? This is a fake nose".

And Ice fucking cube. Every line he spits out is so memorable. And of course Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill have amazing chemistry. But for some reason I love 22 jump street over 21. I mean both are some of my favorite comedies of all time but something about 22 jump street I keep going back to it. The opening scene. " My name's Jeff" has become a pop culture reference over the years. The one Ice Cube scene in the restaurant. Fuck. And the slam poetry scene lmaoo. I lose myself every fucking time I watch that scene.

" I like fruit. Don't you like fruit?"

I wish these type comedies come back but I doubt. Anyone else who loves both the movies too?



Submitted October 29, 2023 at 11:10PM by hellboy___007 https://ift.tt/j3sOy4u

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health